Opportunities at NLMG
Are you passionate about training and developing a new generation of cross-cultural missionaries?
Now more than ever in our multi-cultural world, the next generation of church leaders needs to be
trained and equipped for ministry amongst people from all backgrounds.
Cross-Cultural Missionary Trainer & Co-Ordinator
Location: West London, Middlesex
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: Nil. This is a self-funded, voluntary position within a UK Christian charity/ church. This is not an employed position. You must also be prepared to meet some ministry expenses as and when they come up.
Commitment length: 5 years (full time)
We are seeking an experienced trainer to develop and equip cross-cultural missionaries. Your role will be varied and exciting - from Bible teaching, coordinating with church leaders, developing the training programme, to personal mentoring and discipleship of the mission trainees and those interested.
The successful candidate will:
- Have three years or more experience in training cross-cultural missionaries
- Subscribe to the Westminster Confession of Faith
- Have graduated with a Master of Divinity degree (MDiv) or equivalent
- Have been certified to teach the Sonship discipleship course
- Have raised sufficient financial support in the faith-based missionary model of gifts from home churches and other supporters to meet their own living expenses a as well as some small ministry expenses
- Be able to start immediately
All placements are subject to satisfactory criminal records checks.
Closing date:June 25, 2018