New Life Parent & Toddler
New Life Parent & Toddler Group is for mothers and caregivers in the community with children ages 4 and under. The group meets during the school terms on Tuesdays from 9:30-11:00AM at the St. Leonards Church back hall on Heston Road, Heston TW5 0RD.
Cost is £1.50 per child.
What Do We Care About?
We strive to meet specific needs of parents, grandparents, and caregivers in the Heston area by
1. Providing a clean, safe, and comfortable environment.
2. Being a source of help and friendship.
3. Providing experiences and equipment that broaden young children's horizons.
4. Providing encouragement and resources for parents seeking help with parenting issues.
5. Adapting and assisting participants with special needs.
Our Parent and Toddler group has been serving carers and children in the community for over 10 years. Our group is staffed by a dedicated group of volunteers. Over the years, our greatest strength has been the ability to create a warm and friendly environment for caregivers and children. We do not have a waiting list.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.